Thank you for your interest in visiting Western New England University! Throughout the year, we host a number of groups from various schools and community organizations who want learn more about the college admissions process, as well as what it is like to be a Golden Bear! If you are interested in bringing a group of students to campus, please complete the registration form below. Once you complete the registration form, you will receive a confirmation email from one of the Group Visit Coordinators within 72 hours containing the specific details of your visit. We look forward to hosting you at WNE!
When registering, we ask that you take note of our expectations below:
- In order to best prepare for your visit to campus, we encourage you to register at least three weeks in advance of your requested date(s). We will do our best to accommodate groups giving shorter notice, but cannot guarantee availability on requested dates.
- Please note that due to tour guide availability, group visits are scheduled Mondays through Fridays only, with tour times at 9 am, 11:30 am, or 2 pm. We unfortunately cannot accommodate weekend group visits.
- To ensure the best campus experience, we recommend that students are in 5th grade or higher to attend a group tour through the Office of Admissions.
- For the safety of your group, we suggest that at least one chaperone be present for every 10-15 students.
- Due to various Admissions events throughout the year, we recommend that groups are no larger than 50 students. Please note that if your group is larger than 50 students, we may need to schedule your visit for a date other than requested to ensure staff/tour guide availability.
- Lunch may be arranged, however, is not complimentary. We are unable to guarantee space in the dining hall depending on the size of the group, but will do our best to secure another location for lunch if desired.
- If possible, please let the Group Visit Coordinators know if you have to cancel your group at least 48 hours in advance.
To schedule a group visit, please click here.
Group Visit Coordinator Contact Information