Undergraduate Open Houses
Come learn about our programs, meet our engaging faculty, talk to coaches, and explore our beautiful campus
What's the best way to see what Western New England University is all about? Visit the campus during one of the upcoming fall Open Houses. During our Open House you will:
- Tour our beautiful campus and residence halls
- Get the "inside scoop" from current students
- Meet with your future professors, coaches, and/or team representatives
- Have all of your admissions and financial aid questions answered
2016-2017 Open House Dates:
*Please click on the date to register for an Open House.
- Sunday, October 2, 2016 (Special Event: Women Who Excel Luncheon)
- Saturday, October 22, 2016
- Sunday, November 13, 2016 (Special Events: Careers in Sport Panel & Social Work Luncheon)
- Saturday, December 3, 2016
- Sunday, March 5, 2017 (Special Events: Social Work Luncheon & Women Who Excel Luncheon)
- Sunday, April 9, 2017 (Accepted Students Day)
Sample Open House Schedules:
- Registration begins at 8:00 a.m.
Undergraduate open houses provide opportunities to:
- Learn about admission requirements and financial aid options;
- Have your college transcripts evaluated for transferability (by appointment only);
- Visit with faculty in specific academic disciplines;
- Learn about our diverse and exciting student clubs and organizations;
- Discuss the freshman experience with the Dean of First Year Students; and
- Benefit from student insights through an engaging student panel discussion.
Our Open House is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the University. Segments of the Open House, therefore, cannot be isolated. If you are interested in customizing your visit, a campus visit without a program can be arranged weekdays and many Saturday mornings by contacting the Admissions Office directly at 413-782-1321.