Undergraduate Open Houses
Come learn about our programs, meet our engaging faculty, talk to coaches, and explore our beautiful campus
What's the best way to see what Western New England University is all about? Visit the campus during one of the upcoming fall Open Houses. During our Open House you will:
- Tour our beautiful campus and residence halls
- Get the "inside scoop" from current students
- Meet with your future professors, coaches, and/or team representatives
- Have all of your admissions and financial aid questions answered
2018-2019 Undergraduate Open House Dates
Registration for these events will go live on August 1, 2018.
- Saturday, September 29
- Sunday, October 14
- Sunday, November 4
- Saturday, December 1
- Sunday, March 10
- Sunday, April 7 (Accepted Students' Day)
Undergraduate open houses provide opportunities to:
- Learn about admission requirements and financial aid options;
- Have your college transcripts evaluated for transferability (by appointment only);
- Visit with faculty in specific academic disciplines;
- Learn about our diverse and exciting student clubs and organizations;
- Discuss the freshman experience with the Dean of First Year Students; and
- Benefit from student insights through an engaging student panel discussion.
Our Open House is intended to provide a comprehensive overview of the University. Segments of the Open House, therefore, cannot be isolated. If you are interested in customizing your visit, a campus visit without a program can be arranged weekdays and many Saturday mornings by contacting the Admissions Office directly at 413-782-1321.