Tour Our Campus
Opportunities to Connect with WNE
We know how important it is for prospective students to connect with campus in their college search process, so we make it easy for you to find the visit experience that’s right for you. We are currently offering the following ways to connect with campus:
- Summer Campus Tours (see Guidelines below)
- Remote Campus Tour Experiences
- Virtual Tour
- Student-Led Video Tours
- Virtual Open Houses
You can also explore our visit registration page for additional opportunities. We look forward to showing you what makes WNE so great!
On-Campus Visit Guidelines
We welcome prospective students and their families to visit our beautiful campus! For the safety of you, our welcomed guests, and the WNE community, we have established guidelines and expectations for your visit after careful review of recommendations from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ask that our visitors familiarize themselves with the guidelines below prior to visiting campus. To learn more about case numbers and travel information pertaining to Massachusetts, please visit https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A student-led campus tour for two prospective students plus 3 guests each lasting approximately one hour.
- The opportunity to see some of our state-of-the-art academic, recreational, and student-focused facilities (please note this could be subject to change the day of your visit).
- An individual meeting with an admissions counselor at the conclusion of the tour for any additional questions you may have regarding the application process or otherwise.
- All students, staff, and faculty on campus following our mask guidelines, which currently allow fully vaccinated individuals (those who have received their Johnson & Johnson vaccine or their second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine at least two weeks prior to any current date) to not wear masks, unless they decide to, inside University buildings or on University grounds. Individuals not fully vaccinated are still strongly encouraged to wear masks, particularly inside, both for their protection and for the protection of the WNE community.
- If you are visiting on a Friday afternoon this summer, please note that much of our campus is observing shortened summer hours, so some offices may be unavailable during your visit.
What We Expect From You
- While we invite prospective students to bring guests with them to campus, please note that no more than three guests may accompany a student for the campus tour.
- All visitors should plan to follow our mask guidelines, which currently allow fully vaccinated individuals (those who have received their Johnson & Johnson vaccine or their second Pfizer or Moderna vaccine at least two weeks prior to any current date) to not wear masks inside University buildings or on University grounds. However, any visitor who prefers to continue wearing a mask on tour is welcome to do so. Individuals not fully vaccinated are still strongly encouraged to wear masks, particularly inside, both for their protection and for the protection of the WNE community.
We appreciate your compliance and support in keeping our WNE community healthy. You can register for any of our campus visit experiences here. We can’t wait to see you on campus!
We're here to help
A Financial Aid Appointment provides the perfect opportunity to have a personal meeting with one of our experienced financial aid counselors. Whether you are still considering applying or have already been admitted, we will take the time to listen to you and your family’s individual needs and help you craft a plan to make your college education as affordable as possible. We strongly encourage you to make an appointment today.
To make an appointment, please feel free to call 413-796-2080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also speak over the phone with one of our professional counselors anytime Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Next Best Thing to Being Here
- Watch a Video Overview About Living and Learning at Western New England University.
- Take Our Virtual Tour.