Tour Our Campus
Opportunities to Connect with WNE
We know how important it is for prospective students to connect with campus in their college search process, so we make it easy for you to find the visit experience that’s right for you. We are currently offering the following ways to connect with campus:
- Individual Campus Tours (see Guidelines below)
- Remote Campus Tour Experiences
- Virtual Tour
- Student-Led Video Tours
- Virtual Open Houses
You can also explore our visit registration page for additional opportunities. We look forward to showing you what makes WNE so great!
On-Campus Visit Guidelines
We welcome prospective students and their families to visit our beautiful campus! For the safety of you, our welcomed guests, and the WNE community, we have established guidelines and expectations for your visit after careful review of recommendations from the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We ask that our visitors familiarize themselves with the guidelines below prior to visiting campus. To learn more about case numbers and travel information pertaining to Massachusetts, please visit https://www.mass.gov/resource/information-on-the-outbreak-of-coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19.
What You Can Expect From Us
- A student-led individual campus tour for one prospective student and 3 guests lasting approximately one hour
- The opportunity to see some of our state-of-the-art academic, recreational, and student-focused facilities
- An individual meeting with an admissions counselor at the conclusion of the tour for any additional questions you may have regarding the application process or otherwise
- All students, staff, and faculty on campus will be wearing masks and practicing social distancing whenever possible
What We Expect From You
- There will be no more than 4 total people (prospective student and guests) on tour
- All visitors are required to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times
- All visitors must practice social distancing (at least 6 feet) whenever possible while on campus
- All visitors should self-assess for any symptoms of COVID-19 prior to their scheduled visit. Typical symptoms include fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or difficulty breathing. Other symptoms may include chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste and/or smell. If you or any member of your party are exhibiting any of these symptoms or waiting for COVID-19 test results, please call 413-782-1321 to reschedule your visit.
- Visitors arriving from outside an identified lower-risk state should plan to follow the Massachusetts travel order, which includes filling out a travel form and:
- Quarantining for 2 weeks upon arrival to Massachusetts
- Getting tested within 72 hours of arrival and providing a negative test result
We appreciate your compliance and support in keeping our WNE community healthy. You can register for any of our campus visit experiences here. We can’t wait to see you on campus!
We're here to help
A Financial Aid Appointment provides the perfect opportunity to have a personal meeting with one of our experienced financial aid counselors. Whether you are still considering applying or have already been admitted, we will take the time to listen to you and your family’s individual needs and help you craft a plan to make your college education as affordable as possible. We strongly encourage you to make an appointment today.
To make an appointment, please feel free to call 413-796-2080 or email email@example.com. You can also speak over the phone with one of our professional counselors anytime Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
The Next Best Thing to Being Here
- Watch a Video Overview About Living and Learning at Western New England University.
- Take Our Virtual Tour.