The Center for Health and Wellness (CHW) has made some improvements to Counseling Services to make connecting with a counselor even easier!
Same-day or Urgent Appointments
- Effective Monday, March 21, 2022, we are pleased to offer same-day appointments on a limited basis.
- All sessions will be 30 minutes and take place in suite 235 in the Center for the Sciences and Pharmacy (CSP).
- Scheduling a same-day appointment can be done from a mobile device or computer using this link.
- Sessions can be booked as either IN-PERSON or TELEHEALTH
- If you select in-person, please come to CSP 235 at your scheduled time.
- If you choose telehealth, the counselor will send you a secure Zoom link before your appointment time.
E Referrals for All Other Appointments
We are also pleased to share that we have transitioned to an electronic referral/request process (“E Referral”) for all other types of appointments. E Referrals can be made from your mobile device or computer using this link.
A counselor will connect with you within 24 hours to conduct a brief individualized assessment to evaluate your needs, provide resources, and determine the best pathway to connect you to ongoing services based upon your assessment.
Reminder: 24/7 WNE Mental Health Urgent Care Line
A WNE counselor is always on call 24/7 for any urgent or crisis situations! The number is 413-310-5389.
Please reach out at 413-782-1211 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
At the Center for Health and Wellness, caring, licensed professionals provide confidential help to students with personal, social, and educational concerns. Common areas of concern include: adjustment to college, anxiety, depression, relationships, issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity, eating disorders, substance abuse, sexual/physical abuse, and test anxiety. Services include individual, couple, and family counseling, as well as crisis intervention. We can provide a list of off-campus therapists when requested.