Reasonable accommodations are available upon request for people with disabilities for all WNE-sponsored graduation activities and Commencement day. If you are a graduating student with a disability or will have a guest with a disability present, please request accommodations through the office of Student Accessibility Services (SAS) before May 1, 2022, by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Commencement is being held in the Anthony S. Caprio Alumni Healthful Living Center. Grade-level access to the arena is available and elevators are not required to access general seating space.
- An ASL interpreter for those who are hearing-impaired will be part of the Commencement ceremony.
- All students will be seated in a reserved section on the arena floor. There are steps required to navigate shaking hands with the Commencement party.
- Seating for persons in wheelchairs is available. Wheelchairs are not provided by the University.
- Accessible parking will be at the Anthony S. Caprio Alumni Healthful Living Center parking lot. Shuttles are also available day of Commencement.
- If you need an accommodation not listed or mentioned above, please contact Student Accessibility Services (SAS) before May 1, 2022, by emailing your request to firstname.lastname@example.org