At Western New England University, quality and value go hand-in-hand. We strive to keep our tuition within the means of working families. Through our merit-based and other scholarships or
Through the Western New England University Merit Aid program,
We offer financial aid guidance for families and money management programs for students to help you make informed decisions.
Our Added Value: A Personal Focus on Student Success
When you consider the value of a Western New England University education, the distinctions become clear. We offer affordable excellence as evident through:
- the breadth and quality of our academic programs;
- the caliber and expertise of our faculty;
- accreditations by leading accrediting bodies;
- the individual attention paid to students by professors;
- the availability of courses so that students can earn their degrees within four years—not in five years as may be the case at some public institutions;
- the time and tuition saved through accelerated bachelor/
master’sor law programs;
- the beauty and quality of campus facilities;
- the opportunities for major-related internships, leadership, and study abroad experiences;
- the reputation of our athletic programs; and
- the success of our alumni.
Applying for Federal Aid
Students applying for any federal, institutional, or state aid must submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for processing after October 1. You should complete and submit the FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. A helpful tutorial can be found at www.finaid.ucsb.edu/FAFSASimplification. The Title IV code for Western New England University is 002226. Please make sure to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool (IRS DRT) when completing the FAFSA.
NOTE: There is no additional institutional financial aid application.
Federal Work Study and Other Employment
Learn about Federal Work Study and other employment opportunities available on campus.
The Office of Enrollment Services
The friendly staff members at the Office of Enrollment Services are here to assist students and parents seeking guidance about the financial aid process, billing, and more. Enrollment Services combines the traditional offices of financial aid, registrar, and bursar in one convenient location.