Your One-stop for Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar
The Office of Enrollment Services combines the traditional offices of bursar, financial aid, and registrar in one convenient location. The office is located in the Lower Level of D'Amour Library. Your account is assigned by the student's last name to an Enrollment Services Coordinator.
|STUDENT'S LAST NAME||ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR|
|ALL GRADUATE, LAW, PHARMD, OTD, PHD, AND MASTERS STUDENTS|
|DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL AID|
Questions for Enrollment Services?
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about financial aid, payment plans, or billing questions
- Email email@example.com about adding/dropping/withdrawing from courses, graduation, registration, and transcripts
Important Information About Billing, Payment Plans and Registration
Billing information will be available in Self-Service by July 1 for the fall. Please note that billing is a paperless process and all information related to the bill is in Self-Service. The payment deadlines are August 1 for the fall semester and January 2 for spring. The following links may be of use to you:
- FAQ regarding the Self-Service System
- Self-Service access to your registration, billing, and financial aid information
- Student Health Insurance (including how to waive the insurance charge)
- Payment Plan information