Your One-stop for Bursar, Financial Aid, and Registrar
The Office of Enrollment Services combines the traditional offices of bursar, financial aid, and registrar in one convenient location. The office is located in the Lower Level of D'Amour Library. Your account is assigned by the student's last name to an Enrollment Services Coordinator.
Enrollment Services Hours and Appointments
Enrollment Services is pleased to welcome you back for the fall semester! Please note that space constraints and social distancing limitations prevent us from offering in-person meetings at this time. In addition to calls and emails, we encourage students and their families to set up online Zoom appointments. Please note:
- The bank is open during the semester from 9:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, for walk-in payments and refunds starting August 31st. Please note that social distancing constraints limit the number of students who can be inside in line at any given time.
- Enrollment Services is available for Zoom appointments, calls, and emails from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Call 413-796-2080 to speak to us or to set up a Zoom meeting
- We have converted most forms to versions that can be completed online
- Need to drop something off? Use the drop box at our front door
You can also email your questions to:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about payments and refunds
- email@example.com for assistance with student billing, financial aid, payment plans, and waiving the health insurance charge
- firstname.lastname@example.org for help with registration, add/drop, and transcripts
|STUDENT'S LAST NAME||ENROLLMENT COORDINATOR|
|ALL GRADUATE, LAW, PHARMD, OTD, PHD, AND MASTERS STUDENTS|
|DIRECTOR OF FINANCIAL AID|
Questions for Enrollment Services?
- Email email@example.com with questions about financial aid, payment plans, or billing questions
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org about adding/dropping/withdrawing from courses, graduation, registration, and transcripts
Important Information About Billing, Payment Plans, and Registration
Billing information will be available in Self-Service by July 1 for the fall. Please note that billing is a paperless process and all information related to the bill is in Self-Service. The payment deadlines are August 1 for the fall semester and January 2 for spring. The following links may be of use to you: