Kodiak for Students
D2L Brightspace is an advanced online learning environment that's used to support both online and in-person courses at the University. We chose to call our installation "Kodiak" in honor of the Western New England University mascot, the Golden Bear.
Tips and Support
- Kodiak's login page is at https://kodiak.wne.edu. If you have trouble logging in, try using the self-service features on the login help page to resolve your password issue.
- To report a problem contact the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or (413) 796-2200, or open a work order using the "Manage Work Orders" feature on Connect2U
- Kodiak is closely linked to your @wne.edu email account, so you must regularly check your email. Visit the email support page to learn more.
- If you are on campus, you can drop by the Educational Technology office for assistance M-F 8:30-4:30 PM. We're located on the ground floor of D'Amour Library in Room G-9 next to the TV Studio and across the hall from the G-26 computer classroom. Educational Technology's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Tutorials for Students
- What is Kodiak? (5:15)
- Logging In and Password Help (4:35)
- Finding Your Courses - The My Courses Widget (6:35)
- Use your WNE email account! (4:09)
- Basic Navigation (7:55)
- Change your Profile Photo (2:49)
- Set up your Notifications (4:21)
- Course Content (5:33)
- Using the Assignments tool (3:32)
- Using the Discussions tool (8:37)
- Reviewing your Grades (2:10)