Kodiak for Students
Desire2Learn's Brightspace is a state-of-the art Learning Management System used by major Universities and Colleges around the world. We chose to call our installation of Desire2Learn "Kodiak" in honor of the Western New England University mascot, the Golden Bear.
Tips and Support
- Kodiak's login page is at https://kodiak.wne.edu. If you can't login, test your password by logging into email at https://owa.wne.edu. If you can't login to email either, try using the self-service features on the login help page to resolve your password issue.
- To report a problem contact the Office of Information Technology Service Desk at email@example.com or (413) 796-2200, or open a work order using the "Manage Work Orders" feature on Connect2U
- Kodiak is closely linked to your @wne.edu email account, so you must regularly check your email. Visit the email support page to learn more.
- If you are on campus, you can drop by the Educational Technology office for assistance M-F 8:30-4:30 PM. We're located on the ground floor of D'Amour Library in Room G-9 next to the TV Studio and across the hall from the G-26 computer classroom. Educational Technology's email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Video Tutorials for Students
- What is Kodiak? (4:20)
- Logging In and Password Help (2:16)
- Finding Your Courses - The My Courses Widget (4:19)
- Use your WNE email account! (2:43)
- Basic Navigation (6:27)
- Change your Profile Photo (1:44)
- Set up your Notifications (2:23)
- Course Content (4:47)
- Using the Assignments tool (2:11)
- Using the Discussions tool (4:56)
- Reviewing your Grades (1:42)