Gender and Sexuality Law Concentration
Legal issues relating to gender, sexual orientation, and gender identity are at the forefront of many areas of law, including civil rights, family law, and employment discrimination. In this concentration, students complete studies focusing on individual rights and social justice movements as well as problems of theory.
- Constitutional Law
- Advanced Criminal Law
- Comparative Constitutional Law
- Critical Race Theory
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Legal Profession
- Domestic Violence
- Employment Discrimination
- Family Law
- Gender Law in Israel
- International Human Rights Clinic*
- Law & Social Change
- Legal Aid Clinic *
- Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, and Law
- Title IX: Sex Discrimination in Education
The Associate Dean may also permit externships, independent studies, and LL.M courses to count toward concentration requirements upon petition of a student in advance.
Please go to course descriptions to view all course descriptions and offerings.
*Note: Some courses will not be offered every Academic Year.