Come to the Source
From upcoming events to new resources, get the latest Library news and information.
Recharge Your Batteries!
The Law Library is pleased to announce that our Mindfulness/Meditation Alcove is now open. This is a space created for mindfulness and meditation. Yoga mats, meditation cushions, and rugs are provided. Please come and use this new space to help you recharge your batteries.
Research Log Practice
- Do you have questions about using research logs?
- Just need more practice?
Build your confidence in using this legal research super tool. This Law Library Research Workshop meets:
- Monday, January 27 at 5 pm in Room B
- Wednesday, January 29 at noon in L329
To sign up, follow this link.
Attendance at this workshop counts as an entry in the Law Library’s It Pays to Learn contest.
For more info contact Artie Berns
Learn Advanced Features
Technological competence is now a part of the ethical rules of thirty-eight states!
That being said, you may want to sign up for this class on document formatting using some of the advanced features of Microsoft Word including:
- how to change page numbering schemes within a document
- how to create tables of contents and authorities
- how to use the built-in footnoting feature
This class will meet in room L329 for these four sessions:
- Thursday, February 13, 12:45pm-1:45pm
- Monday, February 17, 11:55am-12:55pm
- Thursday, February 20, 12:45pm-1:45pm
- Tuesday, February 25, 12:45pm-1:45pm
To sign up follow this link.
Participants who successfully complete this class will receive a personalized certificate of completion and something exciting to put on their resume!
Questions? Contact Artie Berns:
phone: 413-782-1454, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Fine Print
- Each class session attended counts as an entry towards the Law Library’s It Pays to Learn drawing.
- Missed class sessions can be made up by utilizing video lessons.
Attend Workshops: Get Stuff
The Law Library’s new contest is super simple. Each Library Research Workshop or Tech Class you attend this semester counts as an entry into a drawing.
Two winners selected after the last class concludes will each receive a gift card to the campus bookstore.
Open only to law students.