Facts & Figures
The College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences was established in 2011 as part of Western New England University. It is a cornerstone of the $40 million Center for the Sciences and Pharmacy, which features multimedia classrooms, state-of-the-art labs, a model pharmacy, a simulation lab, and faculty and administrative offices.
- 337 Current students
- Incoming Class Size Capped to 35 students for occupational therapy and 75 students for pharmacy
- 68% are female
- Students come from 18 countries
- Student to Faculty Ratio: 9.3 to 1
Our Pass Rates
- The Class of 2019 earned the highest first-time pass rate (91.4%) in the state of Massachusetts, and the second highest in the New England region on the NAPLEX Exam.
- WNE Class of 2019 students also achieved the highest in-state first-time pass rate for the Multistate Pharmacy Jurisprudence Examination (MPJE) law exam.
- 36 Full-time Faculty
- 18 Full-time Staff
- 210 Sites (Institutions and Companies)
- 680 Participating Preceptors
- 340 graduates of the Classes of 2015 - 2019