Admissions Application Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree: A U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university or an equivalent degree from a foreign country.
- Minimum GPA: An undergraduate GPA of 2.70 is preferred. Candidates with a lower GPA will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Transcripts: Transcripts from all colleges attended must be submitted to PharmGrad. Students already enrolled at WNE must request their WNE transcript be submitted to PharmGrad to complete their application. Foreign applicants must provide a foreign degree evaluation from one of the following approved agencies: WES, FIS, or ECE.
- Recommendations: A minimum of two evaluator names must be submitted within your PharmGrad application; one recommendation must be from a professor.
- Essay question: How would obtaining a MSPS degree from WNE help you obtain your career goals?
- A current résumé or CV must be uploaded to your application.
- Qualified candidates may be invited to participate in an interview and complete a writing sample.
English-language test scores are required for all applicants who are non-native English speakers who have resided in a country, where English is the primary language, for less than 10 years, UNLESS the applicant has earned or is degree pending (will have earned by anticipated matriculation date) a bachelor’s degree or graduate degree following three or more years of campus-based post-secondary instruction in the United States.
- PharmD applicants can use any of the following standardized tests to meet our English language requirement:
- TOEFL - 79 IBT
- IELTS - 6.5
- PTE Academic - 58
- STEP Eiken - 2A
- iTEP - 4
- Duolingo - 110 DET
- List of countries in which English language testing would be waived because it is the primary language:
- Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, The Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Guyana, Ireland, Jamaica, New Zealand, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Trinidad and Tobago, United Kingdom