Senior Pride Campaign
Each year, seniors come together to celebrate their class spirit and passion for Western New England University through the Senior Pride Campaign. Gifts support current and future Golden Bears through investments in every area of campus. Participating students support any area of the University they are most passionate about, including colleges, academic departments, athletic teams, co-curricular programs, student financial aid, and more. Gifts from graduating seniors demonstrate a strong sense of pride in WNE and a commitment to helping fellow students.
Why should You participate?
- Annual Fund contributions are immediately put to work to support the University and enhance the student experience.
- During the 2018-2019 year, gifts of less than $100 provided nearly $100,000 of support. That’s equivalent to financial aid packages for six students.
- The University’s rankings, including in US News & World Report, are determined in part by the rate of alumni participation in the Annual Fund. As soon-to-be alumni, senior contributions help WNE continue to climb in the rankings, which increases the value of a WNE degree for all alumni.
- Not only are you making a difference for current Golden Bears, but you are creating a legacy and tradition for future students.
- You are joining a network of thousands of alumni and friends who give back every year.
What Have Past Class Gifts Accomplished?
- The Leadership Garden was a joint effort by the classes of 2007 and 2008.
- The Class Council Leadership Scholarship was established by the Class of 2012.
- All around campus, benches, trees, art installations, and other enhancements have been made possible through the Senior Pride Campaign.
Contact Cassandra Deal '14/G'16 at (413) 782-1400 or email@example.com.